Change is here. Switching jobs for the better 🙂 Joining Wingify, a Delhi based software startup that has expertise in A/B testing via its digital product Visual Website Optimizer. Will be joining them in June. That’s it for now, the good news. Will be posting another article about how I got the job.
You can read about my to-do list of April here : [Link]
Goals for May 2015 :
- Write 1 blog post about exercises to be done – Experiment by setting a monthly target for 30 sets of few different exercises and note down the results.
- Sankalpsinha.com’s redesign + about section (detailed) – This one has been sitting on my list for quite a time now. Time to take action on this one. Why I need to redesign the website is because it’s not mobile friendly first, it doesn’t have filters based on type of works I have done and it doesn’t have a simple yet explained about section.
- Do 31 sketches – 10 for May, 10 for April, 10 for March, 1 for February from backlog goals from January.
- Fix previous blog post’s images, links and spellchecks – To have originality and relativity in post images.
- Read book : Getting things done [Online purchase link]
- Practice guitar basics – Jumping right into playing songs on guitar seems like going the hard way. I have to focus and learn the basics again first.
- Keep exercising – Have been doing streching, 30 pushups, 30 squats, running a bit and cycling with decent breakfast (500ml Milk + Egg sandwich/2 boiled egg + 2 Bananas + 1 Apple) on a daily basis. No wonder why I feel good everyday 🙂 But the challenge still remains – To make it a habit. I think I am pretty close to nail this one 😉
- Keep eating healthy – See above! Have been eating a healthy breakfast (500ml Milk + Egg sandwich/2 boiled egg + 2 Bananas + 1 Apple) everyday for 20 days straight now. But eating at McD, KFC and other unhealthy outlets is still a challenge. Trying my best. Let’s see what I can do.
- Audit belongings – Just a measure to ensure I have less belongings as I belive the less you have, the more carefree you will be.
Save Rs.5000 – As I am practicing saving these days. 5k is just a target, nothing fancy about the figure.[Update : 100% done]