- A year in review 2018
- 2019’s Goal #3 – I am automating my home
- I Cured My Social Media Addiction by 70% in 2 Months. Here’s How.
- Why investing in Bitcoin is meaningless for me ????
- Getting along with minimal lifestyle-design again – #ProjectDoMoreWithLess ????
- How I get my things done – The art of GTD
- DIY : Smartphone holder
- How I am in my 20s and am content
- Good read – January 2016
- Good read – November 2015
- Death of “CTRL + T” and typing “fa…. + Enter”
- The power of just ‘Reading’
- Goals – September/October 2015
- Goals – August 2015
- Goals – May 2015
- Goals – April 2015
- Goals – March 2015
- Goals – February 2015
- Books to read this year – 2015
- Buying a cycle for instance, a secret design project, getting 1000+ blog readers, building a athletic body and much more…My plans for 2015
- 21 life lessons learned – 21st birthday – Part 2
- 21 life lessons learned – 21st birthday – Part 1
- Why it is important to create a lifestyle which is both productive and enjoyable
- 5 design habits that can screw anyone
- Patrick Abbattista, co-founder of Design42day – On what success feels like, career suggestions, traveling while working and much more…
- How curiosity is shaping us and why it’s important to stay curious
- Thoughts on owning less and giving more and how we can balance Karma – Give more, get more
- How billion dollar ideas die and how you can save them
- Why we need to spend less on quantity and more on quality – Buy less to buy the best
- Living life in a fast lane and ways to slow down
- Why this blog?